Name:Ghazwan Abdulla Hasan
Date of Birth: 24th/March/1980
Place of Birth:Iraqi
Mobile phone:+ (964)7700447666
Current work address: Al-Kindy Teaching Hospital, Baghdad, Iraq
1. Orthopedic Surgeon (Council of Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Orthopedic Surgery) CABOS 2016.
2. Education (Ortho) Seat in AO Spine –Iraq Chapter Feb. 2015 till now.
3. A Reviewer in Global Spine Journal, 2016 till now.
4. A Reviewer for Cureus Journal, USA.
5. Mentorship Program. (AOSPINE) with Prof. Alexander Vaccaro for two years, Philadelphia, USA.
6. Regional faculty AOSpine.
7. Editor in ECRONICON Journal.
1- Eliademy Online Course (How to Publish Your Research).
2- Fellowship in MIS & Endoscopic spine surgery, Saint Marry Catholic University hospital, Seoul, South Korea, 26th March 2018 to 7th April 2018.
3- Publons Peer Review online course.
4- Arthroplasty Fellowship in Charite Campus, Mitte, Berlin, Germany May 2017 .
5- AOTrauma Fellowship, University Hospital of Giessen & Marburg (UKGM), four weeks October 2016
6- CABO (Council of Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Orthopedics) 2016.
7- AOSpine Fellowship (BGU Centre Frankfurt) Germany 2014.
8- M.B.Ch. B Degree in Medicine & Surgery (2004),
9- High school diploma (1992-1997),
5- Professional Organizations & NGOs: